The beginning of the college year is a great possibility to initiate many new pastime which will make you healthy and supply many fun in the same moment. There are lots various activities which may be done even by individuals who do not enjoy sports much. 1 of the tasks is certainly fence.
Autor: Strelka Institute for Media, Architecture and Design
Fencing is an Olympics discipline since 1896. Fencing is a type of martial arts where 2 people fight against each other. They use specialized swords so it creates the sport dangerous. Nevertheless, it may be rather protected when the sports individuals put on special outfit which are needed in the hobby.
The clothes consist of few elements, which include:
• Form – it is a suitable jacket with strap which is placed between the feet. It is the 1st clothes which is used by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the coat. It gives double security.
• Gloves – the most important glove is this which keeps the gun.
• Breeches – they are specialized trousers which protect legs.
• Footwear – they are primarily flat shoes and they are designed to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most significant protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is worn by female challengers.
If you are interested in the sport and you want to test to be a fencer, you must enroll in 1 of fencing clubs London – Sabre Fencing School. The organization arranges the sessions for everybody aged between sixteen and 70. The classes are ideal for ladies and men and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Each class is
Autor: Mike Carbonaro
conducted by certified instructor who is a certified, talented and incredibly experienced rival.
The fencing lessons in groups take place each day from mon to thursday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are prepared specialized workshops where the fencers may develop their knowledge. The Weekend practise starts at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also an opportunity to take part in individual training which is established one by one with the fencer and the instructor.